This No Bake Mint Chocolate Lasagna is a crowd pleaser every time. Filled with luscious layers of creamy mint, rich chocolate, and crushed mint chocolate cookies you could not ask for a better after dinner dessert!
Small fact about my family: They are Mint Addicts. Every single one of them loves all things mint, which is funny in the fact that I don’t think I have shared many mint recipes with you on my site at all…weird, yeah? Well, get ready for a deliciously delectable mint recipe!
This Mint Lasagna is a no bake dessert which means it is super easy to throw together. It’s loaded with flavor and has it all…crunch, creaminess, ooey gooey fudgey goodness…layers and layers of happiness right in one dessert, it’s a mint miracle!
If you’d like to make this yummy dessert for St. Patrick’s Day, you can even add a bit of food coloring to the two creamy white layers.
I personally like to add a few drops of this gel food coloring in the mint color. Just a touch so it doesn’t look too weird and over the top fake green looking.
Mint Chocolate Lasagna Recipe
Prep time - 1 hour 20 mins
Total time - 1 hour 20 mins
Recipe type: Dessert
1 packagemint Oreo Cookies
5 tablespoons butter, melted
8 oz package cream cheese, softened
¼ cup granulated sugar
12 oz container of whipped topping, divided
2 Tbsp milk
¾ tsp mint extract, divided
2 3.9 oz packages instant chocolate pudding
3 /14 cup milk
½ cup mini chocolate chips
½ cup chocolate fudge sauce
mint colored gel food coloring, optional
1. Take 6 cookies out of the package and set aside.
2. Add the remaining cookies to the bowl of a food processor, lock the lid, and pulse until cookies are fine crumbs.
3. In a medium sized bowl, mix together the cookie crumbs and the melted butter.
4. Press the cookie mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 pan and place in the freezer for 5 minutes.
5. In the bowl of an electric mixer, add the cream cheese and mix until fluffy.
6. Add in the granulated sugar and 2 tbsp milk and mix well.
7. Gently fold in ½ cup of the whipped topping as well as ¼ tsp of mint extract, and 4-6 drops of mint gel food coloring if desired.
8. Gently spread this layer over the cookie crumb layer, return to the freezer for 5 more minutes.
9. In the bowl of an electric mixer, add in the chocolate pudding and the remaining milk and mix for 3 minutes or so until pudding is thickened.
10. Gently spread this layer over the cream cheese layer and return to the freezer for 5 minutes.
11. In a medium sized bowl, add the remaining whipped topping, ½ tsp mint extract, and 4-6 drops of gel food coloring and mix well.
12. Gently spread over the chocolate pudding layer.
13. Finally, sprinkle the mini chocolate chips over the top and drizzle the chocolate fudge sauce on top.
14. Add the 6 Oreo Cookies on top to decorate the dessert if you desire, you make also crush them and sprinkle them over top as well.
15. Refrigerate for 4 hours or freeze for one hour before eating.
You can crush the Oreo cookies you set aside at the beginning of the recipe and sprinkle them over top or you can add decorate the dessert with the whole Oreos…or cut them in half!
I like leaving them whole because who doesn’t love being the lucky one to get a whole cookie on your piece of dessert!