This is a step by step tutorial on how to sew a Beginner Japanese Bento Bag. This is a simple sewing project that anyone with basic sewing skills can make. It is a fun and functional sewing...
1. Cut two pieces of fabric as shown in the figure below.
The key to making this bag is that the fabric has a length-to-width ratio of →3→1 (seam allowance is extra).
2. With the fabric facing up, fold the left side in by 1/3 (not counting the seam allowance) and sew as shown in the picture below.
3. Fold the right side inward 1/3 of the way and sew the bottom edge together; after sewing, lift it up, and the bottom left and top right corners of the original fabric will become the two top corners of the bag.
4. Make the bottom of the bag into a square bottom→
5. will be the same production of the lining, and then merged with the surface layer can be completed production, the detailed process will not repeat.