How to make a mini zipper pouch. Free Sewing Tutorial. Easy Small Zipper Pouch Coin Purse
1. Preparation materials → 21 * 13cm fabric, lining fabric, one-sided with the adhesive pavement cotton each piece, 3cm wide cloth strips 3 (2 length 13cm, 1 length 8.5cm, the cloth does not need to be cut diagonally), 4cm * 9cm cloth strips 1 strip, 1 zipper, decorative buttons 1 piece →
2. Iron the cotton onto the surface cloth and wrap the ends with a 13-cm strip of cloth.
3. Zipper (the zipper is sewn on the reverse side of the cover strips, taking care not to sew through to the surface fabric).
4. Take the zipper as the center point, press the cloth flat, and sew the opening at one end on the opposite side→
5. Grab the bottom of the triangle about 4cm from each end of the seam. In addition to the sewn portion, cut it off with the excess triangle and trim off the excess zipper at one end of the seam→
6. Sew the horizontal ends of the lining fabric to the inner nest and iron them flat.
7. Fold the lining fabric in half, leaving a gap of about 1.5cm in the center. Sew one of the ends together.
8. The lining fabrics are caught in the same way as the surface fabrics.
9. Turn the lining fabric to the front and sew over the surface fabric.
10. After sewing, turn to the front, cut off the excess zipper at the top, and trim the excess of the lining fabric over the surface fabric.
11. Fold both ends of the opening evenly inward 2cm, folded total width of about 6cm, the first with a good clip fixed →
12. Secure the upper seam with a 5 mm seam →
13. Edge the upper
14. Fold a 4 cm wide strip of fabric in half twice (about 1 cm wide after folding) and press the threads on both sides.
15. Finally, attach the fabric strip to the back of the coin purse and sew on the decorative clasp.