DIY MINI ZIPPER POUCH/ How to make a cute pouch/ Easy sewing tutorial & FREE Pattern
Finished size → 11cm (W) x 10cm (H)
The paper pattern already includes the seam allowance!
1. cut 14cm x 25cm size fabric, auxiliary cotton, lining each piece, 3 layers of material quilted and then trimmed according to the paper pattern molding, then the two side edges of the locking edge, and then the edge of the mouth of the bag at the midpoint of the marking →
2. Fold the body of the bag in half and sew the two side edges together, then sew the two bottom corners of the bag to form a square→.
3. Then make a button loop → cut a 2.5 cm wide diagonal strip of cloth, sew one end of the strip with a hand sewing needle, then fold the diagonal strip of cloth in half, wrap the hand sewing thread in the middle, and sew the diagonal strip of cloth with a 0.7 cm seam portion;
after completing the sewing, pull the thread and turn the diagonal strip of cloth over to the front side; cut off the cloth tape and fold a section of 10 cm in length to sew the two ends together with a rolled-up needle, and adjust the length of the sewing according to the size of the practical buttons. Adjust the length of the seam according to the size of the utility button.
4. Sew the finished button loop to the center of the edge of one side of the bag opening.
5. Cut 2 pieces of oval fabric according to the paper pattern, fold them in half and iron them, then sew a zipper in the middle of the two pieces of fabric.
6. Align the zipper side with the edge of the bag opening and sew, taking care that the ends of the zipper are aligned with the center of the bag opening on both sides.
7. Cut a 3 cm wide strip of diagonal piping and sew along the edge of the bag opening→
8. Fold the piping strips and sew them in place with a hidden needle or patchwork stitch.
9. Finally, sew a button on the other side of the bag opening.