This small bag with a strange shape is actually just made of a piece of cloth + half a zipper.For common bags, we install zippers on them by following the rules and side-to-side. Today, we broke the rules and moved the zipper to a position, and the bag was twisted into the shape of a snail shell. Isn't it fun?！
2. Take the black point marked on the paper pattern as the starting point, install the half zipper on the edge of the tablecloth (note that the front of the zipper is facing down to the front of the tablecloth), don't sew the head and the tail to death and leave it a little bit longer to facilitate the installation of the head of the zipper→.
3. After installing the zipper head, fix the end of the zipper head with a hand sewing needle by sewing around it several times, and then trim off the excess length.
4. Cut several notches in the zipper seam at the sharp bends at both ends to flatten the zipper, lay the lining on top, sew a loop, and leave the return at the intersection of the zipper head and tail→.
5. Trim the seams of the surface fabric and the lining fabric to make some notches, then turn out the front side and sew the return with a hand sewing needle.
6. Now, all you have to do is pull the zipper together, and the cute little bag will be ready.