- two kind of fabric: for body and the shell
- threads to match the fabrics
- needle and pins
- sewing machine
- scissors (I have a kind of zag-zag, but you can use a simple)
- soft pencil or a piece of soap (chalk)
- sushi sticks (it'll be useв for turning and stuffing the blanks)
- hollofayber for stuffing
- materials for decoration (ribbons, buttons, beads, charms, stripes, lace, paper flowers, etc.)
- instant glue (if some element of the decor will be impossible to sew;))
- black acrylic paint (to draw the eye)
- author's Tony Finanger pattern
3. Then pin them to the pattern and trace the outline with the pencil. Remember about 3-5 mm for allowances (including the bottom of the shell).
To complete the image, I stuck a paper flower in the 'hairdress', rouged cheeks.