Cosmetic Bag / Pouch "Country". DIY Photo Tutorial and Template Pattern.
Photos from the site able-hands.blogspot.ru 1. Cut out the details of the cosmetic bag: two with a valve and two without a valve. I used a PATTERN from sewlover.com. If necessary, we seal the parts (non-woven, doubler or quilted with synthetic winterizer) and decorate.
2. Fold the two parts without a valve with their faces facing each other and grind along the upper edge, we cut the allowances for the seams.
3. We twist, iron the seam and lay the finishing line, slightly departing from the edge.
4. Install or sew the button. One part of the button is for the parts just sewn without the valve, and the other is for the part with the valve that will be inside the cosmetic bag.
5. Stitched parts without a valve are placed on that part with a valve that will be on the outside of the cosmetic bag, and we will sew a line along the lower edge.
6. Top cover with a second part with a valve.
7. We sew all the parts in a circle, except for the already laid down line from the bottom, and we cut allowances for the seams.
8. Turn the makeup bag through the hole left below.
9. Sew the hole for turning in a blind seam.
10. The cosmetics bag is well ironed.
11. Along the edge of the valve, lay the finishing stitch.
The cosmetic bag is ready!