The sweetest little Square Foldover Clutch. This clutch is perfect for a quick run to the store or a night out. It easily fits keys, phone, money, and other small essentials.
You can whip out a bunch of these for all your girlfriends. You can use fancy fabric for nights out, plain fabric for a clutch that matches everything or vintage fabric like this one!
Cut three pieces fabric.
You may add fusible fleece to outer fabric for stability.
The big pieces are the clutch outer fabric and lining fabric.
The little piece is the button loop.
1. Fold outer and lining piece in half lengthwise and sew around one short edge and long edge. Leave a 3" gap on short edge of lining for turning. Clip corners and trim raw edges if necessary. Turn outer clutch piece right side out.
2. Fold long edges of button loop into middle and press.
3. Fold button loop in half lengthwise and press.
4. Run two lines of stitching along button loop.
5. Position button loop at top open edge of outer clutch piece.
6. Baste into place.
Put outer clutch piece inside lining piece with right sides together. Wrong side of lining should be facing out. Line up seams and corners.
Pull outer piece through hole in lining.
Stitch up hole in lining.
Stuff lining into clutch.
Topstitch all the way around.
Fold the clutch over to determine where button should go.
Make a pencil mark where you want to sew on button.
Handsew button on.
Now you're finished!!! Adorable.