2. Take the square of the fabric 36x36 cm. Find the middle.
Home » » Decorative Pillow Flower. DIY tutorial.
3. Here, I pasted a circle of flisilin with a diameter of 18 cm, so that the center does not stretch when tune. I think it's possible to glue the whole fleece square.
4. We prepare the ribbon for the rose. We take the organza or crystal and cut out on an oblique ribbon 9 cm wide. We connect the belts with each other. As a result, the tape will be very long. It took me 15 m. From one end of the tape do the bevel (as the ruler lies on the photo). We process one edge of the tape with a small zig-zag (satin stitch). I took the rest of the tape already detached. Therefore, the bevel did not make, because the treated edge interfered.
5. Then manually fold the tape a little into the tube and attach it to the center. Here you see how ugly the middle of the rose vylas. This is because I did not make the bevel (where the ruler lay).
6. We turn the tube away in the opposite direction and again we detach it at the base so that our serenity does not fall down
9. We continue to spend the tape. There comes a time when the heel fits on the fabric smoothly. From that moment on, I already tried to close the edge of the heel in the previous circle with the next circle. And then it will be easy to scribble!
10. I ended the tape here. Well, you continue to spend the tape to the end. In the end, we try to at least approximately get into the boundaries of our inscribed circle.
14. That's how I connected the tapes. But now it seems to me that it is better to connect them along an oblique (red line in the photo).